Equipping Classes at Summit Woods Baptist Church are designed to prepare people to grow in God’s grace and learn to serve others in the body of Christ.
Summit Woods Equipping Classes
The aim of our weekly Equipping Classes is to prepare members for effectively living out and serving others with the gospel. This June through August, we look forward to taking some concentrated time to equip our members in three key areas: Fundamentals of the Faith Old Testament Overview and Discipleship Counseling.
Homework lessons for the sermon study class (January through May) can be found here.
Consider coming to be a part of one of these Equipping Classes:
Fundamentals of the Faith - Sam Karl & Terry Engling
- We'd highly recommend going through this class, and would love for all of our Church members to attend at least once. This class is only offered during summer months.
- Even if you've attended before, this would be a great discipleship opportunity. You could attend this class with someone and meet with them in 1:1, or as a small group, to work through the student guide together.
- This class covers what the bible teaches on the core Christian doctrines.
Old Testament Overview - Bret Capranica & Brett Harris
- Grounded Student Ministry will be hosting this class. If you choose to attend, please do engage with our young people, get to know them, allow them to get to know you and encourage them in their walk with Christ.
Christian Life: Biblical Counseling (Part 2) - Mark Krystyniak & Dawson Bryant
- Continuing class from our January through May semester.
Audio for our Summer Equipping classes can be found here.